- An IP/SIP contact center can quickly and efficiently bring it full allocation of resources to bear to quickly and concisely respond to customer inquiries.
- A next generation contact center that utilizes SIP/IP technology has access to previously unavailable capabilities that can not only bring revenue up but also offer a greater customer satisfaction level.
- SIP contact centers gain not only greater efficiency and flexibility but also gives management teams more control and the ability to grow as business needs change.
- With the multimedia capabilities of SIP a contact center can greater service over multiple communications channels. Such as SMS, e-mail, video, phone, and chat.
- By using Genesys CIM solution Matrix is able to allow it’s clients with both single and multi-site architectures to route calls any where in the world to find the agent with the best skill set. This allows our clients to best utilize their workforce regardless of location.
- Matrix has the knowledge and experience to design routing solutions for multi-level and multi skilled agent groups and route interactions based on service-level and cost based analysis.
- Matrix also has extensive experience with more traditional switch systems platforms and are able to design backup routing with these systems in the event of a failure
- By understanding our client’s customer base and demographics Matrix is able to design and build a self-service system that your clients will feel comfortable using.
- Matrix does not believe there is a cookie cuter solution that works for every client. We will tailor any solution specifically to the client and there specific needs.
- Through self-service reporting Matrix Systems Integration Labs is able to not only give accurate ROI figures but also fine-tune the system after deployment to ensure the best fit for each client.
- Desktop Integration/CTI
- Matrix will work with each client to fully understand their current and future reporting needs.
- Through implementing Genesys platform software, such as CCPules+, CCA, Infomart, and Interactive Insights Matrix is able to provide both real-time and historical reports on the activity in our clients contact centers.
- Matrix is able to enhance our client’s ability to reach customer care goals and their outreach abilities through proactive contacts.
- Matrix is able to build custom desktop applications that are fully integrated with our customer’s current systems.
- These allow for a wide range of media such as voice, email, chat, and SMS to be routed with Genesys’ universal routing systems.
Workforce Management – WFM
- Matrix can optimize your staff resources through a feature rich workforce management system that can be tailored to you specific needs.
It will help maximize agent satisfaction as well as control costs.
- Workforce Management can be implemented as a planning, forecasting, scheduling and analysis tools.
Virtual Hold Technology – VHT
- Matrix is able to give your customers there time back, through a virtual hold solution
- Virtual hold allows your customers to choose to have a call back when it is there turn to speak to a representative.
- Virtual hold allows you to cut down the greatest frustration for callers, wait time.