At Matrix we use extensive knowledge from various implementations to offer customers the best solution for their demands and technical needs.
We offer a wide range of services including but not limited to SIP implementation, routing solutions, speech/IVR, desktop integration/CTI, reporting, proactive contact, E-services/work items, Workforce Management, virtual hold, on-going support and maintenance, performance tuning and health checks.
CRM/CTI package implementation
- Matrix can implement and maintain a CRM/CTI package such as, Siebel, Clarify, Remedy, Peregrine, Genesys, PeopleSoft CRM and SAP CRM.
Call Routing Solutions
- Matrix can provide the most effective call routing solution.
- Matrix will tailor a custom call routing solution to make the best use of your recourses.
- Matrix can perform both network routing and multi-site routing.
- Matrix provides enterprise application integration as well as custom application development.
- Matrix can incorporate applications at the server level, desktop level, and IVR level.
- Matrix can provide a wide range of legacy and third party applications, such as AS 400, Mainframe, RDBMS databases like Oracle, SQL Server, DB@, and Informix.
Business Intelligence and Report development
- Matrix Systems Integration Lab is highly proficient in building custom reports that best suit the needs of the end user and business intelligence group.
- Matrix System Integration Lab has experience building reports with tools such as Business Objects, Hyperion, Cognos, Crystal Reports and ETL tools like Intormatica, Data Integrator, etc.
Ongoing support and maintenance
- Matrix offers a varied range of support services based on our client’s needs and business demands.
- Matrix offers pre/post deployment support, production support, on going operations support, on-site support, and off site 24/7 on call support.
Performance Tuning and Health Checks
- Matrix performs system health checks and performance tuning to make sure that the investment our clients have put in there contact centers provides the greatest ROI possible.
- Assessments of current-status call center technology.
- Technology road map to visualize you current and future business objectives.
- Complete ROI analysis.
- Evaluation and recommendation of contact center technology.
- Architecture and design of future-status technology solutions
- Project management and vendor management for contact center technology projects.
- Matrix provide project portfolio management services for any of your projects.
- Project Reporting including key performance indicators for managerial governance.
Please inquire about Matrix Services through firstname.lastname@example.org.